(Please note that all abstracts and articles in the ADS are copyrighted by the publisher, and access is free for personal use only.)
In order to access both the ADS article archive and the more recent literature in ADS that is available through current Wolbach Library paid subscriptions, you must have an ADS account set up to link to the Harvard University proxy servers. This will enable links to the full text of a paper via the "My Institution" buttons when viewing an ADS record with full-text availability.
- Create a new account or sign into your existing account.
Set up your Library Link Server:
- Go to Customize Settings under the Account menu, and then to Library Link Server.
- Click on the "Update" button.
- A drop down menu should appear; select "Harvard University Library," then click the "Apply" button.
- You should see a line that says "Current Link Server: Harvard University Library."
- You can now access full text content via Harvard's subscriptions.
- If you come accross an article you need to access but is unavaialble via our subscriptions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our request form.
To access full-text articles through ADS at home, simply log into the ADS with the email address used to create the account. You will need to enter your HarvardKey to authenticate yourself, after which you will be granted access to all of the electronic resources as if you were at work.